Friday, July 27, 2012

Shoe of the Week~Audrinna!

AUDRINNA
AUDRINNA
AUDRINNA


Hello Dolls! So today I'll start a shoe of the week blogpost :)


This week my shoe of the week is Audrinna from http://www.shoedazzle.com I snatched Audrinna recently from the bogo sale that's still going on at Shoedazzle for only $19.97! I had made a blogpost before about Audrinna but never got her then and glad I waited since she was added to the sale. I like the bogo sale because you can actually add 1 item to your cart and get it for $19.97 instead of 2 for $39.95 :D

Audrinna is just so beautiful though. I love the color combination so much. She's true to size and comfortable to walk in. The heel height is 5.75" and she boasts a 2" platform.

Also Dolls Audrinna comes in a blush and metalic combination color that's just simply gorgeous. I'd totally do blush Audrinna as my wedding shoe :) Click here to shop Audrinna!


No comments: