Thursday, September 20, 2012

Signature Sole Graziella by Shoedazzle



Graziella by Shoedazzle! One word. Gorgeous! I love these beauties from the Shoedazzle Signature Sole Collection. Graziella is a the twin sister of Maryl who came to us some time last year except Graziella has the beautiful lace at the back while Maryl didn't. Graziella is tight in the toe box area and I did go 1/2 size up. She fits perfect with a little wiggly toe room :) I remember I purchased Maryl last year and she was very tight. I returned her but did not bother getting a different size so now I'm happy I was able to purchase Graziella. She's also available in nude, however, the nude ones do not have the lace detail. The inside heel height on Graziella is 4.25 inches. Click here to shop Graziella :)




No comments: