Friday, August 31, 2012

Hattie vs Trudi

Trudi in teal $29.95



Meet Shoemint's Hattie and Shoedazzle's Trudi. I've had my eyes on Hattie for a while now when she first popped up in an ad on my facebook page for Shoemint and when I signed up for Shoemint every size and color were sold. However, Shoedazzle came to the rescue with Trudi. Though I prefer the orange colored Hattie, I decided to get the teal Trudi from Shoedazzle which was onlny $29.95. Hattie from Shoemint was $79.95! Hattie however is made from real leather and suede while Trudi isn't. So $79.95 real leather/suede compared to $29.95? Of course Hattie will be a better quality but you get what you pay for and for all the animal rights activists out there I'm sure you'll appreciate Trudi more. To shop Trudi click here.
     

No comments: