Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Iron Fist Lounge Days Platform!





I am sooo excited about my Iron Fist Lounge Days Platforms from http://www.justfab.com. These are my very first pair of Iron Fist shoes. I fell in love with Lounge Days at first sight but was so afraid to make a purchase because I was unsure of the sizing and fit. It took me weeks before I pulled the trigger and I'm happy to say they are very true to size and perfect. I'm not a fan of skulls and brains and such but these babies only have a removable skull charm on the ankle straps which is actually super cute! The heel height is 5.5" and the platform is 1.5". There's also a bag available that matches the Lounge Days Platform but these beauties in my opinion is already a statement piece so I wont try to match her with anything though you all know I'm all about matching my shoes and bags. Instead I will pair her with my white trevose bag from Shoedazzle or a solid black bag. So, if you were thinking or are thinking of getting the Lounge Days Platform from JustFabulous which isn't even available yet from http://www.heels.com which when it does become available I'm sure will cost way more than what JustFab's offers it for $39.95, DO IT!! Click here to shop Iron Fist's Lounge Days Platform from JustFabulous! :)


No comments: